We are currently seeking a Interior Designer to join our office. This will be a key Design member of the team. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong project Technical and administrative skills, a strong sense of teamwork and a commitment to the job responsibilities.
1. Contribute to the firm’s vision by enabling clear communication among team members, consultants and clients. Promote professional relationships internally and externally.
2. Assist Sr. Design staff in daily activities preparation of Programming, Space planning and preparing 3D sketches and renderings for presentation documents.
3. Assist in preparation of AutoCAD Construction Documents based on project requirements.
4. Preparation of project specifications, requisitions and control books.
5. Researching new products and schedule showroom visits with vendors.
6. Preparing and maintaining furniture inventory database
7. Acting as liaison with project manager, furniture vendors and purchasing for ordering, scheduling and coordinating of furniture delivery and installation.
8. Prepare Construction Documents
NOTES : Local Residents Preferred (No Relo)
1. A professional degree in Architecture/Interior Design.
2. 2 to 3 years relevant experience.
3. Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills required. A highly professional, creative and committed individual with proven technical and organizational skills.
4. A proven work ethic and the ability to work in tight schedule.
5. Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 required. Knowledge of Architectural Desktop; 3D studio or other 3D rendering Software required.
6. Knowledge of photo Shop and Adobe illustrator is preferred.
7. Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
8. Knowledge of MS Project a plus.